Are you airtel subscriber? If yes, see the Airtel smartPREMIER Tariff Plan and Subscription Code. Subcribe and make Calls at 11k/sec to all networks in Nigeria. Here you will find airtel smart premier bundle tariff plan and how to subscribe.
Calls at 11k/sec to all networks in Nigeria and to major destinations abroad after a 1st minute of the day charge of 40k/sec.
Subscribers migrate by dialing *318#.
- All calls to all networks in Nigeria are at 11k/sec after the 1st min of the day at 40k/sec.
- All calls to UK landlines, US, India, Canada, China are at 11k/sec after the 1st min of the day at 40k/sec.
- Receive calls for free while roaming for up to 500 minutes/month
- Generous data bonus on every recharge for up to 150mb.
Nature of Airtel smartPREMIER Tariff Plan
- SmartPREMIER is an opt-in offer and is opened to new and existing Airtel prepaid subscribers
- Subscribers can migrate into smartPREMIER plan by dialing *318#
- Migration into smartPREMIER is free (except if it is a subsequent migration within the month by the subscriber).
- The 1st minute of the day charge of 40k/ applies to both local and international calls and this is mutually exclusive. For example, 1st minute of the day for local call is charged at 40k/sec and subsequent local calls are charged at 11k/sec ; 1st minute of the day for international call is charged at 40k/sec and subsequent calls (local/international) are charged at 11k/sec.
- 5 top int’l destinations are Canada, US, India, China and UK landline.
- Free incoming roaming calls is limited to 500 mins per month.
- Subscribers on this plan can also purchase other bundles.
- 5x offer is not available on this plan.
What is Airtel smartPREMIER Tariff?
Airtel smartPREMIER is a new Airtel tariff plan that allows subscribers to enjoy a FLAT rate of 11kobo/ second for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after a 1st minute charge of 40k/sec.
Airtel smartPREMIER Tariff – How does the 1st minute charge of 40k/sec apply?
The 1st minute of the day charge of 40k/ applies to both local and international calls and this is mutually exclusive.
For example, If a customer’s 1st call of the day is to a local number (Airtel or others), he pays 40k/sec for the 1st 60 seconds of the call and 11k/sec for the rest of the call. Subsequent local calls (Airtel or others), are then charged at 11k/sec.
If the 2nd or 3rd call is to India, subscriber pays 40k/sec for the 1st 60 seconds of the call and 11k/sec for the rest of the call. If the 4th call is to China, subscriber pays 11k/sec from the first second (as the 40k/sec paid for the India covers any of the 5 destinations). All other calls for the day are charged at 11k/sec flat.
Who is eligible for Airtel smartPREMIER Tariff?
All new and existing PREPAID subscribers are eligible to migrate into this product.
See Also: Airtel Smart Connect 2.0 Code: How to Activate Airtel smartCONNECT
What are the benefits available on this plan?
In addition to making calls at a flat rate of 11k/sec, customers enjoy free data bonus on every recharge. The rates available on this plan are as follows:
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.