This is to notify the general public that the Delta State Poly Ogwashiuku HND Admission Form – 2017/18 [Full Time and Part Time]. See here the courses, admission requirements and how to apply.
The Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku is one of the three polytechnics in Delta State, Nigeria, Located in Ogwashi-Uku Delta State, Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full Time and Part-Time Higher National Diploma [HND] Programmes of the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku for the 2017/18 Academic Session.
Delta State Poly Ogwashiuku HND – Available Programmes
Mathematics and Statistics
Office Technology and Management
Welding and Fabrication
Delta State Poly Ogwashiuku HND Admission Requirements
Applicants for must possess a minimum of five O’Level credit including Mathematics and English Language and other subjects related to course of study in not more than two sittings.
Applicants must possess National Diploma Certificate from an accredited Polytechnic and must have at least one year Industrial Training.
HND Weekend Programmes :Three Years
HND Part-Time Programmes :Two Years
HND Full-Time Programmes: Two Years
How To Apply for Delta State Poly Ogwashiuku HND
2. Click on Application on the menu3. Click on the Application Category: HND Full Time Or Part-Time Evening Or Weekend Programmes
4. Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
5. Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address
6. Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email7. Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
8. Paste the copied username and password to the respective feld.
9. Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
10. Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with red background. Then tick the feld “I confrm that the passport photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
11. If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket.
Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
12. Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CW number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
13. If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
14. Review your application data before fnal online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant
Application Form end on 30th August 2017.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/momizat_functions.php on line 104
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/momizat_functions.php on line 170
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 66
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 82