Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2017 – vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng. See the job description, eligibility, application procedure and closing date.
NOTE: the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment has not started yet for 2017. We are monitoring it and we will notify the general public one the recruitment form is out.
Here you will find information concerning the following
- federal civil service commission application form
- federal civil service application form
- federal civil service aptitude test
- federal civil service appointment
- federal civil service shortlisted names
- federal civil service jobs… and more
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:
- – Federal Ministry of Education
- – Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
- – Federal Ministry of Finance
- – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- – Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
- – Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- – Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- – Federal Ministry of Transport
- – Office of the Auditor
- – General for the Federation
- – Office of the Surveyor
- – General of the Federation
- – Bureau of Public Procurement.
Step by Step Guide on How to Register and Apply For the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Jobs;
The Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal was open few days ago for interested applicants who wants to serve in the Civil Service apply for the advertise positions and join the service.
However, since the opening of the recruitment portal on 19 September 2016 applicant have been having difficulties in registering and receiving of verification email to enable them proceed with their applications.
In fact a lot of new email accounts will be created during this registrations period due to email rejection Issues on the portal, Nevertheless some applicants were able to apply successfully and others are still finding it difficult to register.
My understanding on how the recruitment portal works is that for you to register successfully, you must avoid using mobile phone to register instead use strong browser like google chrome on laptop or desktop computer.
Some feature will not appear on mobile phone even though the FCSC portal website functionality was optimize for easy access by applicant but the site is still under strong security protection that is why a lot of applicant are having problem to register.
How to Register
- go to http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Click on Register an Account to start filling in your information on the box provided and Click Register.
- You will receive either of this popup reply “your registration is successful”, check your email inbox to activate your registration or this email have already register.
- Check your email box to activate the email sent to you, if you didn’t receive any email don’t panic wait for some hours and keep checking your email inbox and spam.
- When you finally receive the activation email in your inbox click on it, it will lead you to FCSC Recruitment login page, login with your Username which is the email you register with and password.
- When you successfully login, check for the available position you want to apply for and click on apply button it will take you to the next page to start filling your information. There are 18 form pages which you will have to fill.
Note: while filling your form on the recruitment portal there will be some huddles like LGA not displaying or date box not functioning try this strategies: When you click on state origin wait a little before clicking on the LGA box or click on another state origin and check the LGA then try to fill in your own state origin the LGA will show. For those who are finding it difficult to Register don’t give up keep trying it will sure get through.
Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity who are interested in making career in the Federal Civil Service are invited to complete and submit application online on FCSC Website – https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs.
For avoidance of doubt, completion /submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants in line with the International Labour Organisation(ILO) Convention.
The completion/submission will run for six (6) weeks from the date of this publication (19th September 2016).
Mustapha L. Sulaiman
For: Hon. Chairman
Dated: 19th September 2016
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.