Are you a financial planner? If yes, apply for the ongoing Financial Planner Job Vacancy in an Insurance Company in Nigeria 2017. See the job description, requirements, application procedure and closing date here.
Stresert Services Limited – Our client is a member of a group of companies licensed and well established in insurance services. The Company offers life and non-life insurance products and services to individuals and institutions across Nigeria whilst also offering asset/investment management services, medical insurance solutions and pension fund administration through its three subsidiaries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Financial Planner Job Vacancy
Job Title: Financial Planner (Insurance Sales/ Marketing)
Job ref: PSE_Lagos
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do repeat business.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of first degree in Insurance or other relevant fields
- Good knowledge of the insurance sector
- Proven ability to work independently
- Proficient in the basic use of Ms Office
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years experience (Insurance Marketing)
- Must be within the ages of 27 – 32 years only
- Desired candidate must be highly presentable
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using “PSE_Lagos” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline: 10th June, 2017.
See other latest jobs in Nigeria.
Visit or homepage to read latest Nigerian News for free.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.