Applications for Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship 2017/2018 is on. See the requirements, how to apply and closing date here.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is Nigeria’s oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. As one of the world’s leading energy companies Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students
Duration:12 months (non-renewable).
- The Postgraduate Research Internship programme (which is different from the Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) is aimed at providing opportunities for talented Nigerians to gain work experience and carry out topical research within Shell Exploration and Production Companies in Nigeria (SEPCiN).
- Environment (Environmental Monitoring, Remediation, and Impact Assessment, Carbon / GHG Management).
- Occupational Health (Industrial Hygiene)
Requirements for Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship Application
- Open primarily to talented Nigerian postgraduate students currently enrolled in Nigerian universities, but in exceptional cases, Nigerians studying abroad could be considered.
- Master’s degree students must be under 30 years by January 2nd, 2018 and PhD students should be under 35 years by January 2nd, 2018 to qualify.
- The programme also offers internship opportunity at the Port Harcourt Library for the following disciplines: Marketing, MBA, Economics.
Application Closing Date for Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship Application
28th May, 2017.
How to Apply for Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- An application letter
- A curriculum vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees, and
- A titled, 3-page summary of candidate’s postgraduate research programme including: Study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and expected outcome
- Selection will be based on postgraduate programmes/ proposals that are pertinent to SEPCiN business objectives and only students with the highest potential will pass screening.
Visit our homepage to read latest Nigerian news for free.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.