Shell Sabbatical Attachment Programmes for University Lecturers 2017/2018 is on – See the requirements and application procedure here. Click here to Apply
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is Nigeria’s oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. As one of the world’s leading energy companies Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
Shell Sabbatical Attachment 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: 2017/2018 Sabbatical Attachment for University Lectures
Duration: 12 months (non renewable)
- The sabbatical programme offers University lecturers an opportunity to undertake research that would contribute to Shell Exploration and Production Companies in Nigeria (SEPCiN), while offering them avenues to acquire industry-related experience.
- The programme also offers opportunities for lectureship at the Centre of Excellence in Geosciences and Petroleum Engineering at the University of Benin in the following disciplines: Petroleum Geology, Geophysics and, Petroleum Engineering.
- Environment (Environmental Monitoring, Restoration, Biodiversity and Impact Management);
- Social Performance (Social Impact Assessment and Management)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics & Public Health.
Position Requirements for Shell Sabbatical Attachment
- Senior lecturers and above (Candidates who will be over 60 years by January 2, 2018 need not apply).
- Applications from persons who have previously participated in the Programme will not be considered.
Application Closing Date for Shell Sabbatical Attachment
28th May, 2017
How to Apply for Shell Sabbatical Attachment
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- An application letter
- A curriculum vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees, and
- A titled, one page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SEPCiN business during the one-year programme.
- Sabbatical positions are highly competitive. Selection will be based on proposals that are relevant to SEPCiN business objectives.
YaaNews.com publishes breaking Nigeria news, world news, political news, sports news, entertainment news, tech news, business news education, jobs and more
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.