Apply for Tony Elumelu Foundation Application 2017 and Win $5,000 investment capital. See the eligibility and application procedure here on the Tony Elumelu Grant Registration Form & Login Website – tonyelumelufoundation.org.
Here you will find the ste-by-step guide on how to apply for tony elumelu foundation as well as answer related to the following topics:
- tony elumelu foundation registration
- tony elumelu foundation entrepreneurship programme 2017
- tony elumelu foundation application form
- tony elumelu foundation 2017
- tony elumelu foundation application
- tony elumelu foundation entrepreneurship program application
- $100 million tony elumelu foundation entrepreneurship programme
- tony elumelu foundation for entrepreneurs
- tony elumelu foundation fund
- application for tony elumelu foundation
- tony elumelu foundation grants 2017
- tony elumelu foundation login page
- tony elumelu foundation entrepreneurship programme
- the $100 million tony elumelu foundation entrepreneurship programme
About Tony Elumelu Foundation
The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme is the flagship entrepreneurship programme of the Tony Elumelu Foundation, founded by the entrepreneur, respected investor and philanthropist Tony O. Elumelu.
The pan-African programme is inspired by the Founder’s:
- Inclusive economic philosophy of Africapitalism, based on the belief that a vibrant African-led private sector is the key to unlocking Africa’s economic and social potential,
- Commitment to drive African economic growth through the fostering of African entrepreneurship,
- Mission to institutionalise luck and create an environment where home-grown pan-African companies in various sectors can flourish.
Tony Elumelu Foundation Application 2017
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), is now accepting applications from African entrepreneurs, with business ideas that can transform Africa.
The application portal is open and accepting submissions until Midnight WAT on March 1, 2017. To apply, complete the online application at www.tonyelumelufoundation.org/programme.
Successful applicants will join the third cycle of the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme, TEF’s 10-year, $100 million commitment to train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs in every African country. Since inception in 2015, the Programme has assisted nearly 2,000 entrepreneurs and created hundreds of jobs across the continent.
The Programme provides critical tools for entrepreneurial success, including:
- Training:12 weeks of intensive training on setting-up and managing businesses
- Mentoring:A mentor will guide successful applicants in creating a robust business plan
- Seed Capital:$5,000 in non-returnable seed capital and access to a $5,000 convertible loan
TEF Founder, serial entrepreneur and philanthropist Tony O. Elumelu, CON said:
“Our Programme is a deliberate effort to institutionalise luck and provide the essentials for business growth to Africa’s next generation of business leaders. It is a demonstration of my faith in this generation’s ability to transform the African narrative, from the single story of disease and poverty, to one of enterprise and opportunity. Spread the word; we need Africa’s best and brightest entrepreneurs. Their ideas will transform Africa.”
1,000 entrepreneurs will be selected based on the viability of their idea, including: market opportunity; financial understanding; scalability; and leadership and entrepreneurial skills demonstrated in the application.
Eligibility for Tony Elumelu Foundation Application:
- Business must be based in Africa
- Business must be for profit
- Business must be 0-3 years’ old
- Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country
CEO of the Foundation, Parminder Vir OBE said:
“We encourage women, French, Arabic and Portuguese speakers and business ideas from every region across Africa, to apply. Our 2,000 alumni are already growing their businesses and improving lives. If you have a transformational business or an idea, we have an opportunity for you.”
1,000 entrepreneurs will be selected based on the viability of their idea, including:
- market opportunity;
- financial understanding;
- scalability; and
- leadership and entrepreneurial skills demonstrated in the application.
How to Apply for Tony Elumelu Foundation Application 2017
To apply, complete the online application at www.tonyelumelufoundation.org/programme.
Attention: Apply for more opportunities here
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.