NDDC Scholarship 2017 | NDDC Scholarship Application Form | How to Apply for NDDC Scholarship. See the nddc scholarship requirements and closing date below.
Here you will find information concerning the following:
- nddc master degree scholarship
- nddc foreign scholarship 2017
- nddc foreign scholarship interview
- nddc graduate scholarship
- nddc postgraduate scholarship scheme
- nddc postgraduate scholarship nairaland
- nddc postgraduate scholarship 2017 nairaland
- nddc undergraduate scholarship
- nddc postgraduate scholarship past questions
- nddc overseas postgraduate scholarship 2017
- nddc local scholarship
- nddc latest scholarship
- nddc masters scholarship
- nddc maritime scholarship… and more
NDDC Scholarship Application Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the NNDC Postgraduate Scholarship scheme.
Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, is commencing the 2016 Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme, to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the Federal Government, as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree(s) from recognized universities in the following professional disciplines:
2. Medical Sciences (M.Sc. Public Health excluded)
3. Computer Science/Technology
6. Environmental Sciences
8. Environmental or Gas/Oil Law
9. Project Management
NDDC Scholarship Requirements
1. First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized university.
2. Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
3. Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
a. Member of National Assembly
b. Chairman of the LGA.
c. First class traditional ruler.
d. High Court Judge
5. Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminalrecord shall notbe considered for the award.
6. Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
7. Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
How to Apply for nddc scholarship (Post-Graduate)
1. Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: ( www.nddc.gov.ng)
YOU ARE required to scan and upload the following documents
i Recent passport photograph
ii Local Government identification letter.
iii Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
iv Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
v N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate.
2. Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
3. Print the hard copy of the on-line generatedacknowledgement for ease of reference.
4. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website, ( www.nddc.gov.ng )
5. For further enquiries please contact:
Director, Education Health and Social Services (NDDC)
Closing date for NDDC Scholarship Application
All completed applications must be submitted on or before Friday, April 22, 2016. We are monitoring the 2017 form and will inform you once the application form is out. So, keep in touch.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.