2017 Graduate Customer Service Representative at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality. Our operational headquarters is located the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria. Dangote Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Flour Milling, Manufacturing of Pasta (Spaghetti & Macaroni), Operation of Cement Terminals, Port Operations, Noodles Manufacturing, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.2017 Graduate Customer Service Representative at Dangote Group Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard –
Customer Service Representatives
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldCustomer Care Graduate Jobs
Organization: Nascon Allied Industries Plc. (NASCON)
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, creating and maintaining customers account information
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service specific questions and cross-selling
- Resolve product or service complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to the problem; expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies in keeping records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts and filing documents
Proficiency in one or two Nigerian languages, an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidate should email CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before January 30, 2017.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.