Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
These practices cover various sectors: Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Power, FMCG, Hospitality and Retail, Professional Services and Construction.
Business Development Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
New Business Development:
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers across all verticals within corporate sectors including FMCG, Financial Services, OEM, Media & Entertainment, Government, Aviation
- Transportation, Telecommunications etc.
- Build, maintain and leveraging available network of contacts to generate new leads
- Convert new leads to clients by identifying business needs, managing accounts, cold calling,
- prospecting, developing a thorough needs analysis and closing targeted opportunities in line with goals set.
- Have a full understanding of the Company’s products and services and generate demand by
- presenting them to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Achieve set financial targets from all accounts managed (MNOs and Corporate clients).
- Review and monitor competitor products and services, identifying shortfalls, advantages in comparison to the Company’s offerings thus ;
- Recommend enhancements that will give the Company a clear competitive advantage.
- Drive new business by promoting the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators to prospective clients in comparison to competitors.
- Actively manage the sales process: leads, prospecting, qualifying, needs analysis, proposal, objections, closing & follow up.
- Develop sales growth strategies; tactics and action plans required to achieve all the key objectives (financial, operational and customer satisfaction).
- Prepare proposals relevant to the client’s needs, goals, roadmap and where applicable in response to request for proposals and quotes.
- Partake in contractual and financial negotiations, where required.
Client Relationship/ Account Management
- Establish and build relationships with clients on all levels; from officers to executives
- (CXOs/senior management/Board of Directors) to ensure the set financial targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Ensure all new/existing services are approved, launched and appropriately campaigned on MNOs network.
- Ensure timely responses and coordinate resolution to all complaints, queries, requests, and suggestions from clients and partners as the Company’s main interface.
Business Development Planning:
- Actively monitor market trends through clients and by attending industry functions (association
- events, seminars, conferences) thus recommending new products, services and marketing
- channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Coordinate and, or represent the Company in promotional events and marketing activities.
Management and Reporting:
- Provide timely and accurate periodic reports including; revenue reports, sales pipeline, activity
- reports etc. weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually to executive management.
- Carryout business development training and mentoring to subordinates and other internal staff.
- Ensure internal collaboration and communication with other functional teams to meet
- customer needs and operational efficiency within the Company.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by management from time to time.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in sales, business administration, marketing or account management within the VAS, Telecommunication or ICT industry
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory/managerial level.
- Completed NYSC
- Certificate Management Programs (e.g. Business Development) [optional]
- Post Graduate degree, MA/MBA/MSc [optional]
- Sales Planning and Management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership Management
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Closing Skills
- Public Speaking and presentation skills
- Research and Writing
- Use of CRM
- Use of Microsoft Office suite
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Resource Management
- Analytical skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Data analysis and Reporting skills
- A self-starter with high attention to detail
- Great team work and collaborative spirit
- Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally
- Analytical minded
- Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets
- Strategic Thinker
- Must be able to sell
- Exhibit high energy levels and drive
- Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by visiting https://e-recruiter.ng/ to apply
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/momizat_functions.php on line 104
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/momizat_functions.php on line 170
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 66
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 82