Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruitment – Apply for Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Customer Service. See the job description, eligibility, how to apply and closing date here.
Cadbury Nigeria Plc is a subsidiary of Mondelz International Inc, an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000 people around the world. It comprises the global snack and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
See Complete: Cadbury Nigeria PLC Products List
Cadbury Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Job Title: Customer Service Order To Cash Lead
Job Number: 1615511
Primary Location: AMEA-NG-Lagos-Lagos
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- • Ensure the highest level of service quality for customers in cooperation with Customer Service & Logistics Manager at all stages of OTC related activities while maintain KPI’S (CFR, DIOH, IA , FE & MEP)
- • Facilitate cross-functional co-operation with Order Fulfilment/Logistics Operations/Finance Departments in terms of Order to Cash (OTC) issues resolution
- • Supervise and organize follow up of all queries coming from business counterparts, customers, or internally from other finance functions
- • Maintain CS& L cost below Maximum vs NR, minimize distribution costs and improve efficiencies by engaging more competitive haulage providers, ensuring no waste, maximizing internal opportunities within site & ensure no need for additional external WH with current portfolio.
- • Conduct annual customer satisfaction survey to establish current service levels as a benchmark for improvement
- • Initiate processes that will enable us to better manage the relationships with key customers through customer based resources, process and systems (JBP,C@H programs)
- • Form effective linkages and management of the remote Accenture BPO Team to ensure that end-to-end OTC activities are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- • Develop and maintain customer metric dashboards to allow proactive monitoring of initiatives
- • Identifying all possible productivities and synergies by analysing all the current processes, across Mondelez and the Customer’s Supply Chain
- • Provide leadership to the Order Management & Fulfilment, Customer Development and Customer Finance Teams ensuring a high performance and engaged work culture
- • Lead the Customer Finance Team in the Bill to Cash Processes with emphasis on customer risk/credit control; deductions; collections and reconciliations.
- • Share and identify best practice productivity opportunities across the Customer Service Function
- • Develop comprehensive project plans with clear time frames, resource plans and budgets
- • Be the key interface to facilitate better ways of working and extract value that will benefit our customers and the sales team
- • Design and drive continuous improvement within relevant areas of the OTC process
Qualifications for Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, & Experience
- • Minimum of a B.SC/HND education in a relevant discipline
- • Experience in large FCMG organization which must include no less than 8 years in management level
- • Knowledge in Transportation and logistics management
- • Excellent knowledge of IT & Good analytical skills
- • Effective communication skills with internal & External stakeholders
- • Good drive for result & problem solving skills
- • Flexible and able to work and cope under high pressure
How to Apply for Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/momizat_functions.php on line 104
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/momizat_functions.php on line 170
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 66
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 82