Apply for Energy Commission of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 form and Guide on the ECN Recruitment Portal here www.energy.gov.ng.
You might ask, Is Energy Commission of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 on? The answer is “Not Yet”. As at 04/05/2017, the ECN Recruitment 2017 has not commenced yet. However, will update this page once the recruitment form is out. So, consider subscribing to our updates to get informed.
Energy Commission of Nigeria Recruitment 2017
In anticipation to the upcoming 2017 Petroleum Product Price Regulatory Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join ECN or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2017 Petroleum Product Price Regulatory Authority Recruitment.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is ECN Recruiting for 2017?
- How to apply for ECN Graduate Recruitment 2017?
- Has ECN Started Recruitment for 2017?
- ECN Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
- ECN Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- ECN 2017 Recruitment Deadline
Energy Commission of Nigeria Job Description
i. Manage the project implementation in accordance with objectives, schedule and planned budget
ii. Manage all project activities, staff, consultants for timely implementation of requirements on monitoring and evaluation
iii. Coordinate awareness creation on all project activities
iv. Coordinate the project activities with relevant activities and initiatives of the Government
v. Ensure cooperation between the participating institutions of the project
vi. Ensure timely preparation of annual project reports, working plans and other relevant project documents
Qualifications and Experience for Energy Commission of Nigeria Recruitment 2017
• At least 5 years of work experience in the energy sector including solid knowledge of the energy sector in Nigeria and climate change mitigation. Previous work in national or international project management is an advantage
• University education in Engineering Sciences, Business Management or other relevant field. A post-graduate degree (M.Sc. MPhil. PhD etc) is an advantage
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to take decisions and work with little or no supervision
• Strong computer skills
Please kindly forward soft copies of applications Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN) Plot 701C, Central Business District, Abuja Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 66
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 82