Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment | Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Job for a Subject Matter Expert Operations Assurance IN. See the eligibility and application procedure below.
Here you will find detailed information about:
- ericsson nigeria recruitment
- ericsson nigeria internship
- ericsson nigeria careers
- ericsson nigeria vacancy fresh graduate recruitment
- ericsson nigeria graduate recruitment
- ericsson graduate jobs in nigeria, and more
Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment for a Subject Matter Expert Operations Assurance IN
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Matter Expert Operations Assurance IN
Responsibilities & Tasks
- To secure delivery for the functions of onsite MSIP Operations Assurance within the Customer Hub structure as per Managed Services contract.
- This role is a blend of Technical and Management responsibilities for the Customer Hub structure IN Managed Service contract.
- Operations – Responsible for the fulfillment of contractual commitments specific to the Hub.
- Performance Reporting agreement and alignment on Performance reporting structure and mechanism with Customer Hub.
- Governance – Weekly and Monthly Governance with Customer Hub Management for contract fulfillment review.
- Weekly and Monthly Governance with Global Service Center for work Level agreement fulfillment review.
- Customer Satisfaction Perception Management.
- Drive Improvement projects.
- The role reports to Managed Service Operations Assurance Head for the group and accountable for end to end Operations activities, Performance Management and Customer interfacing for the Hub. It is an individual contributor role however will closely work with Global Service Center remote delivery center and holds the functional responsibility for delivery team.
- Customer Hub Structure Level Interfacing with Customer Global Service Center and Internal Ericsson functions.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering/Electronics
- 5-15 years of Service delivery experience in Operations & Maintenance, Optimization and Application configuration
- Expert knowledge of Intelligent Network (Charging System, EMA and EMM) Operations and Performance
- Excellent command of English language, presentation and communication skills
- Able to work and co-ordinate between teams, which are remotely located
- Should be able to travel for meetings and discussions if required.
- Expert knowledge on Charging System Tariff configurations is mandatory
- Excellent Telecom market overview
- Team Player
How to Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.