ZOA is an international NGO with its Head Quarters in The Netherlands. ZOA offers RELIEF to people who are affected by conflict or natural disasters. ZOA wants to contribute to a new perspective of HOPE in which people work together for a promising future in dignity and mutual trust. ZOA works in fifteen countries in Africa, Middle East Region and Asia and has approximately 1000 employees worldwide.
ZOA recently started setting up operations in Nigeria, supporting IDPs of Boko Haram affected states. ZOA starts up operations from Maiduguri. In the selection of the beneficiaries, we pay careful attention to include the most vulnerable households. Continuously promoting community governance, inclusion, peace and stability in these fragmented and traumatized communities is a challenging but essential part of ZOA’s programme.
ZOA is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Assistant
Purpose of the position
- The Finance & Admin Assistant supports the Finance & Admin Officer in executing financial processes for ZOA Nigeria in order to support smooth organizational functioning and effective project implementation. The position is based in Maiduguri, therefore we prefer to hire someone who lives in Maiduguri.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Facilitate cash payments;
- Ensure that cash books are always up to date;
- Support in the administration of financial transactions;
- Assist in completion of proper documentation for all financial transactions;
- Assist in office logistics and small procurement;
- Execute administrative tasks for other staff, such as scanning, printing and documenting
- Diploma in relevant field;
- Excellent in English in reading, writing and speaking;
- Excellent in Hausa in reading, writing and speaking;
- Excellent computer skills (accounting systems, Excel, Word).
- Proven working experience of at least 2 years in the relevant field with at least 1 year in staff management;
- Affinity with development work and International NGO’s;
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Able to work under pressures
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural setting.
- Good numerical skills
- Service oriented attitude but strict when it comes to keeping up to the ZOA policies and procedures
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Salary/conditions: ZOA offers you a challenging job, an inspiring and motivated team and good benefits and remuneration which suits the charities sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and motivation letter with ‘Finance & Admin Assistant, Maiduguri’ as the subject to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th February, 2017.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/momizat_functions.php on line 104
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/momizat_functions.php on line 170
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 66
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 82