GlaxoSmithKline Plc Recruitment – There is a vacancy for a Finance Job At GlaxoSmithKline Plc ..See details of GlaxosmithKline Plc Recruitment Here
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a British multinational pharmaceutical, biologics, vaccines and consumer healthcare company which has its headquarters in Brentford, London. As of March 2014, it was the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceutical company after Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, Hoffmann-La Roche, Pfizer, and Sanofi, measured by 2013 revenue. The company was established in 2000 by the merger of Glaxo Wellcome (formed from the acquisition of Wellcome plc by Glaxo plc) and SmithKline Beecham plc (formed from the merger of Beecham Group plc and SmithKline Beckman Corporation, which in turn was formed by combining the Smith, Kline & French and Beckman companies).
Finance Business Partner
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
Requisition ID: WD59066
BSc Accounting, ACCA/ACA
- Must have strong Microsoft excel skills
- Strong: leadership & influencing skills
GlaxoSmithKline Plc Recruitment
Business Management, Business Partnering and Decision Support
- Driving a process of continuous improvement in business partnering which enhances the understanding of the Executive and Senior Management teams of their key financial performance drivers and business performance issues.
- Support the Sales teams in understanding financial information and assisting with decision making.
- Challenge Business Cases relating to sales activities to ensure accuracy and adequate return on investment. Monitor such business cases to demonstrate adequate return on investment.
- Support sales function to set and deliver sales targets, collection targets and operating expense targets.
- Ensure that all business risks are incorporated into the over Finance Risk Matrix and develop mitigation plans for any identified gaps.
- Provide detailed analysis Sales performance monthly and as required.
- Provide detailed analysis on G2N investment and work closely with the sales function to challenge and improve investment applied.
- Liaise with GMS team to understand COGS and identify opportunities to improve margins.
- Monitor COGS to ensure all variance to standards are escalated and understood.
- Ensure the revenue recognition policy is adhered to.
- Review, monitor and highlight variances. Investigating exceptions and facilitating corrective action.
- Provide sales related accruals/provisions to ensure completeness of month end reporting
- Understand Selling activities and support the team in managing cost control
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Deliver sales elements of the annual planning exercise.
- Participate and challenge assumptions used to develop sales forecast as part of the CMF process.
- Work with various stakeholders in planning strategies and methodologies for the process
- Submit budgets and rolling forecasts in Unison
- Play a key role in the Profit reviews
Reporting and Working Capital Management
- Work closely with the Financial Controller and Finance Director to review Debt and cash collection performance.
- Identify areas to improve working capital management and guide the sales team in development and implementation of initiatives.
- Ensure compliance to International Finance Reporting Standards ( IFRS)
- Timely submission of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on sales, headcount, WC, NPD, etc
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle sensitivity/ confidentiality levels appropriately
- Analytical mind
- Customer focus and sense of urgency
- Ability to see macro scenarios and beyond numbers
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement
GlaxoSmithKline Plc Recruitment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GlaxoSmithKline career website on careers.peopleclick.com to apply
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.