Human Edge Limited – Our client, a Nigeria’s leading media agency, has been at the forefront of efforts to build world-class brands both in Nigeria and across the West African sub-region. To help drive continuing growth and expansion, the agency is now seeking to strengthen its management team through the immediate appointment for this role below:
Job Title: Business Unit Director
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be expected to contribute at a senior level to the strategic planning partnership between internal client service and assigned clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying opportunities, helping solidify objectives, applying analysis and developing insights for assigned key businesses
- Positively growing the profitability and reputation of the agency with a focused strategic vision on business growth
- Supervising and ensuring professional development of the strategic planning team
- Monitoring company and market performance to determine if strategies need to be adjusted or new strategies should be introduced
- Building a strategic voice within the agency/client team
- Minimum of 10 years’ cognate experience in a strategy-focused role, four of which should have been at executive or senior management level
- MBA holder or other Master’s degree (in a Science based or Management based discipline) with relevant professional membership/certification
- An experienced team leader with strong ability to identify strategic needs and lead all aspects of communications planning with cut-through insights and analytics to deliver winning media proposals
- Deep knowledge and robust understanding of a wide range of industries, markets and brands; willingness to adopt a flexible schedule to meet client commitments and to undertake short-notice travel as maybe required to research and drive regional business development initiatives
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge through deliberate immersion and ownership of the Agency’s propriety communications planning methodology
- Industry wide experience and proven track record of performance across clientele in various sectors of the economy with key focus on experience in building Agency-Client portfolios. A regional responsibility in a similar role will be an added advantage
Salary & Benefit
This position offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment with some of the most highly regarded experts in the global marketing communications industry. A competitive remuneration package will be made available to the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference as the subject of your email.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.