Jumia Nigeria Recruitment – Apply for Administrative Associate job at Jumia Nigeria – See the job description, eligibility, how to apply and closing date below.
Jumia started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car and Jumia Services.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment – Jumia Nigeria careers
Job Title: Administrative Associate
As Administrative Associate, you will be responsible for providing general administrative support to the department and the entire company including the employees with the aim of ensuring seamless implementation of company’s operations and processes.
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment job Responsibilities
- Manage the utilization of company property and equipment to prevent premature loss or damage due to misuse and to ensure maximum efficiency of same at all times.
- Manage requisition and storage of office stationeries and other company equipment.
- Negotiate with vendors to ensure procurement and purchases are made at the barest minimal cost to the company at all times.
- Supervise and coordinate the management of fleet and maintain company vehicles for maximum efficiency; liaise with government institutions and vendors for up-to-date documentation for vehicles and drivers.
- Timely reporting of updates, depletion, damages and losses to the relevant authority.
- Manage protocol and documentation for expatriates.
- Respond to employee enquiries and provide necessary assistance to issues raised.
- Manage an organized, up-to-date filing system for company, vehicle and employee documentation.
- Any other task as may be assigned.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Must be proactive and highly motivated
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Must be assertive and have good people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are key
- Good analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously is key
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets and also prioritize tasks under pressure
Qualification & Experience Neede for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
- First Degree in Business Administration or related field from an accredited University or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment in a similar role
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
How to Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
Job Title: Finance Manager, Logistics and Operations
Job type: Full Time
- As Finance Manager, Logistics and Operations, you will be responsible for providing financial advice and support to the Company in order to make sound business decisions.
- Establish and monitor appropriate accounting practices to ensure all inventory activities are captured correctly in Inventory Management system and interface accurately into the accounting system
- Establish inventory reconciliation procedures to ensure accuracy of all balances
- Ensure accurate Inventory ageing and analysis and appropriate provisions are kept in the books for slow and obsolete stock
- Ensure accurate book keeping for all initiatives regarding stock in transit and returns to Vendors
Financial Planning and Budget Management:
- Prepare the annual operating and strategic plan for the business unit (includes working capital and cashflow projections) to the right quality and to time.
- Prepare unit budgets and consolidate for the business unit and ensure consistency of numbers in line with the Service Level Agreements with each venture.
- Deploy best in class cost accounting tools to ensure clarity of cost bases and provide clarity on Cost optimization opportunities, and revenue generating schemes.
- Ensure accuracy in invoicing
- Ensure all unit heads are held to account to operate in line with the budget. Full variance analysis and corrective action plans are provided on a periodic basis (e.g. monthly)
- Financial analysis as will be required from time to time too aid management decision making.
Financial Accounting and Reporting:
- Ensure completeness, correctness and accuracy of accounting records and transactions in the Financial accounting systems and in line with IFRS.
- Expedite all audit assignments and ensure that recommendations are implemented to time and risks identified are mitigated.
- Adequacy of reconciliation with 3rd Party Logistics providers and completeness and accuracy of transactions embarked on with them.
- Fixed Asset and CAPEX Management:
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of the fixed asset register in line with IFRS.
- Ensure the adequacy of controls over the additions and disposals of assets and physical verification.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation statements of accruals and analysis of expense and revenue heads.
- Ensure proper filing of source documents and records relating to the operations of the business unit.
- Prepare Monthly Business Review reports fully reconciled to the SLA and the Financial accounting systems.
- Ensure internal control processes are working optimally.
- Provide leadership to finance team members and financial support to unit heads within the Business Unit.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external affiliates and clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. We are building ventures from scratch, learning and solving problems along the way
- Self-starter who will take initiative to effect positive change
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of privileged information and professionalism at all times
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Hands-on attitude. E-commerce is 50% operations, so you must not be afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
- Proficiency in the use of ERP systems
- Strong drive and ability to implement change in fast moving organizations
- Willingness to make decisions as necessary and appropriate in accordance with company policies.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking and Finance, Economics from a reputable University or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ in supervisory role with Cost accounting and management experience
- Relevant financial accounting and management experience in supply chain operations
- Adequate knowledge of the Ecommerce Industry
- Master’s Degree in similar role above is an advantage
- Certification from any recognized professional body (ACCA, ACA, ICAN, CFA) is compulsory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Job Title: Video Editor / Motion Graphics
- As Video Editor/Motion Graphics, your responsibility is to skilfully transform recorded footage into a finished video, suitable for broadcasting on approved media, using a combination of dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects to merge sight and sound in order to tell a cohesive story.
- You will also be responsible for creating concepts, graphics and layouts for motion graphics projects.
- Manipulate and edit video pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Edit short-form videos that include junkets, sit-down interviews, mash-ups, event coverage, sizzles and more
- Responsible for on-site film production, motion graphics, video editing, and audio editing.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Maintains all edit equipment, trouble shoots problems, and actively facilitates repairs.
- Create videos in various lengths and formats for multiple platforms and social channels
- Collaborate with producers/social media strategists to brainstorm and create disruptive, social first content that is optimized for sharing and the intended social platform.
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Proven video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Adobe Creative Suites (After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator), Avid Media Composer, Light works, and Final Cut)
- Must be familiar with special effects, 3D and compositing.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity.
- Strong attention to details, schedules, editorial flow, and all phases of video.
- Creative mind and storytelling abilities
- Ability to make appropriate music selection for production.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cinematography, Communications or related Arts from a recognized and accredited University
- Proficient with Premiere Pro, After Effects, and other Adobe Creative programs.
- Full understanding of video specs: resolution, frame rate, audio formats, aspect ratio, and bit-rate settings
- Design/Agency/VFX/Advertising or Studio background is a bonus
- Adequate knowledge of the E commerce Industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snap-chat, etc.
- Minimum of 2 year proven experience with portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling content.
- Experience working in the technology field, understanding the business and customer goals for a consumer audience, and translating those goals into conversational, engaging content for customers.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/momizat_functions.php on line 104
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/momizat_functions.php on line 170
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 66
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 82