See the National Population Commission Recruitment 2017 | See the NPC Application Guide and Requirement at the National Population Commission Recruitment Portal – www.population.gov.ng.
National Population Commission Recruitment 2017 | NPC Application Guide and Requirement – www.population.gov.ng/.
National Population Commission Recruitment 2017 – In this article you will get latest updates on National Population Commission 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- When is NPC Recruiting for 2017?
- How to apply for NPC Graduate Recruitment 2017?
- Has NPC Started Recruitment for 2017?
- NPC Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
- NPC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- NPC 2017 Recruitment Deadline
To be ascertain if the National Population Commission Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official NPC recruitment portal: http://www.population.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the National Population Commission Recruitment form is out.
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Population Commission Recruitment is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment is out.
The National Population Commission was established on 15 June 1988 to strengthen the safety net for the newly liberalized banking sector, following the recommendation of former Central Bank of Nigeria governor Ola Vincent.
National Population Commission Recruitment Requirement
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about National Population Commission Recruitment 2017/2018, kindly provide us your name and email Address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.