There is an ongoing Rainbow Group International Recruitment for Administrative Assistant. See the job description, responsibilities, application procedure and closing date.
Rainbow Group International is a conglomerate of 35 companies operating outside and within West Africa. Today the Rainbow Group has come a long way since its birth in 1999, achieving gradual growth and success along the way.
We have focused on continuing the legacy and to build on our heritage with the underlying ethos of Innovation, Commitment, Proactive, Customer Focused and Integrity.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
• Providing customer service
• Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage
• Managing inventory of assets and supplies, sourcing for suppliers (vendors) and submitting invoices
• Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities
• Sending out and receiving mail and packages
• Managing documents and files
• Addressing resident concerns in accordance with company policies
• Sending and receiving forms for the company
• Answering the phone
• Assisting in various daily operations
• Operating a range of office machines such as photocopiers and computers
• Greeting guests and visitors administrative
• Be well-organized
• Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Good communication skill
• Teamwork and collaboration skills
• Must be willing to travel 40% of the time
• Highest Qualification of an Ordinary National Diploma or equivalent with good academic results
How to Apply
All Qualified Candidates should send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.