Sales Executives recruitment at FMCG. See the job descriptions, eligibility, how to apply and closing date. Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading FMCG / Consumer goods company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Graduate Sales Executives recruitment
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Reference: 1195
Locations: Asaba, Suleja and Port Harcourt – Nigeria
- The Sales Executive must translate the organization’s vision, mission, and values into a meaningful context in order to maximize the sales team potential and craft sales plans for high performance.
- He/she will be responsible for meeting customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative while overseeing the sales operation.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Setting objectives, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Hire high-performing salespeople according to HR staffing guidelines
- Train new sales people to ensure success
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products by implementing sales plans
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and the sales team as a whole
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Monitoring the sales team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- University Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply for Graduate Sales Executives recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.