Standard Chartered Bank is now recruiting for Vendor Management Officer. See the job role, job descriptions, eligibility, application procedures and closing date below.
Standard Chartered Bank is a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
Standard Chartered Bank recruitment
Job Title: Vendor Management Officer
Job ID: 537326
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Function: C & I Banking
Full/Part Time: Full time
- The VMT’s primary purpose is to enrol suppliers under Global and local VPP programs.
- They will be required to take referrals from Anchor and our enrolment Website, manage the enrolment websites for each Anchor, and make reactive and pro-active calls to suppliers to facilitate interest and enrolment.
Core value proposition of Vendor Management Manager:
- Proactive marketing SCF proposition to suppliers
- Growing the supplier side business where the risk metrics are strong, i.e. off-take is a large buyer
- Support banking the ecosystem and the bank’s overall growth agenda
- Bring in digital tools, i.e. video banking to enhance supplier experience
- Dedicated resource to enrol suppliers in a quick and easy manner
- Offering of a core function demanded by clients
- Ensuring we are competitive – all the competitors have such teams
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage of the Buyers enrolment site
- Marketing to suppliers to gain interest in the program: proactive outbound calling to suppliers to engage them on SCB VPP proposition
- Train suppliers on the system
- Monitor anchor website visit by suppliers to analyse number of suppliers visited/contacted/enrolled
- Periodic outbound proactive calling in managing service experience, resolving issues, etc. related to payment/invoice, etc.
- Work closely with RM, Portfolio Managers and Implementation Managers to ensure enrolment is completed on-time & in-full
- Post enrolment, hand over to CSG for day-to-day servicing
- Hand over to EMT/CB/BB RM for cross-selling
- Comply with ORF guidelines
- Work closely with Anchor Implementation Manager for supplier enrolment
- Validate pricing agreement made by Anchor RM
- Assist suppliers to understand the legal agreement
- Receive legal agreement
- Cursory check of the agreement and board resolution and other necessary documents to ensure they are in order
- Send for review and signoff said documents
- Coordinate systems setup
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills with an ability and understand to talk VPP program benefits
- Share data analytics for management decision making
- Attend industry seminars to gain market knowledge around export business
- Share best practice and benchmark with competitors as part of continuous improvement
- Fluent in English- written and verbal.
- Ability to negotiate and understand legal agreements supporting the product
- SCF, Cash and FX competence
- Ability to engage RM, Portfolio Manager & Implementation Manager to ensure bank deliver its commitment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
JOB TITLE: Business Development Executive, Priority
* Engage NTB Affluent clients via leads sourced from Alliances, Targeted lists or Employee Banking Team (senior executives) with full Priority offering
* Also handle client-led requests via ATL/online pull
* Activate NTB clients, set up and educate clients on remote channel usage i.e., online, Client Centre, ATM, and hand-over clients to assigned Priority Banking Team
* Do not manage the client relationship beyond acquisition & activation
1. Prepare & set up (remote)
* Collect info from leads from sources
* Pre-send product bundles description and bank proposition
* Collect all documents (digital) required for account opening and pre-fill forms
Sources of leads
*ATL/ Online leads
*Targeted Affluent Lists
*BC/CC/CIC cross sell
*Priority NTB potential clients
2. Meet, deep sell & train (in person)
* Meet in person (ensure Priority Banking Team)
* Listen and determine further needs
* Acquire clients with anchor products
* Set up KYC needs with KYC centre
* Educate and conduct initial set up for online, ATMs, Client Centre, and Store
3. Activate and pass on (remote)
* Activate as per 100 day plan
* Prepare and pass on Client into interacting with the bank via Online, Client Centre, Store and Priority Banking Team
POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
To be familiar and comply with all relevant Group policies and local regulations in relation to all products.
Ensure that all anti-money laundering / Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) guidelines are adhered to.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING / KYC / CDD
Remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s effort in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:
* Identifying your customer,
* Knowing your customer,
* Reporting suspicions,
* Safeguarding records and
* Not disclosing suspicions to customers.
GROUP COMPLIANCE PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
Adherence to laws and regulations, internal risks and compliance policies and Group Code of Conduct
Completion of all mandatory risk and compliance training including e-learning within stated timeframes
Proactive identification of risks and concerns, including escalation to all relevant stakeholders
Timely mitigation of risks and resolution of issues including collaboration with all relevant stakeholder functions, and establishment of effective controls.
* To participate and contribute in the upcoming projects of the department to ensure timely and smooth implementation
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (INTERNAL & EXTERNAL)
* Senior Relationship Managers, RMs and peers in Retail Clients
* Senior Managers, SBIM, BOMs and BOOs of all levels in the Business Units.
* Group Internal Audit
The overall success of Retail Client Nigeria.
KNOW HOW AND EXPERIENCE
* Min of 5 years experience in Sales with minimum 3yrs experience in sourcing and managing HNIs
* Good working knowledge of the bank’s operating systems.
* Good communication and inter-personal skills.
* Good working knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
* Good PC skills.
* Enhanced multi-product Priority knowledge
* Market and competition knowledge
* Closing deals
* Client training on digital solutions
* Communication and presentation skills
* Negotiation and objection handling
*Understanding of KYC principles
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.