www.stresert.com – StreSERT Services Limited Recruitment 2017 | StreSERT Services Limited Job Application | StreSERT Services Limited Job Vacancies. See the job descriptions, eligbility, StreSERT recruitment application portal, application procedure and and closing date here.
Here you will find information concerning:
- stresert services limited recruitment
- stresert services limited job vacancies
- stresert graduate trainee
- stresert recruitment
- stresert nairaland
- stresert career
- stresert jobs
- stresert services limited vacancy… and more
StreSERT Services Limited Recruitment 2017
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
StreSERT Services Limited Jobs for Female School Administrators
Job Title: Female School Administrator
(Job Ref: Fe-Sa-Ik-02)
- The job holder will be responsible for overseeing, organising and managing the administration, support systems and activities that will keep the school running smoothly.
- She will serve as the chief administrator of the school in developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, school facilities and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
- The candidate will commit to promoting effective engagement with parents and community stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration: This includes the day – day running of the school such as: maintenance of buildings, facilities, & school vehicles insurance; ensure stationary and provisions are purchased as at when due, properly disbursed and accounted for; attend to artisans and answer all enquires directed to the school.
- General Coordination: Ensures that the school program is compatible with the legal, financial and the structure of the school system.
- Enhancement of Personnel Skills: Provides activities which facilitate the professional growth of the school staff and enhance the quality of the instructional program.
- School Objectives: Ensure the school complies with all statutory requirements.
- Provide professional development on a range of topics and issues, including, but not limited to: (a) parent engagement (b) help teachers to communicate and work with parents and members to assist in improving achievement.
- Management Representation: Represents school management at meetings and events.
- Weekly activity report: a weekly report is expected from the person occupying this position.
- Supervisory: Provide supervisory and management support to all staff of the school
- General Planning: Conceptualizes the broad goals of the school and plan accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the school program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Sciences, Administration or related field (Additional degree would be an added advantage)
Experience & Other Skills:
- A minimum of seven (7) years school administrative experience preferably in an international school.
- Experience should include program planning, implementation, evaluation and organizational support.
- The ideal candidates should be between the ages of 40 – 50 years
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to motivate and work with a team to achieve results.
- Ability to build community partnerships and maintain working relationships;
- Proven skills in leadership, group facilitation, coordination, marketing, budgeting, data collection and evaluation;
- Ability to demonstrate cultural sensitivity and work with a diverse group of people;
- Experience in organising, prioritising and managing time effectively;
- IT skills in areas such as word processing, spreadsheets, databases and the internet;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and respond to deadlines while working on multiple tasks;
- Exhibits the ability to be a creative thinker and self-starter.
- A track record of strong interpersonal skills in relating with students, parents, academic & non-academic staff, and colleagues in other areas of education administration.
- Excellent organization, training, coordination and leadership skills;
- Ability to adapt and deal positively with change;
Work Days/ Hours
Monday – Fridays; 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (occasionally on Saturdays).
Salary & Application
- Salary is between N200, 000 – N250, 000/m.
Note: Applicants with similar responsibilities listed above will be contacted for interviews.
How to Apply for StreSERT Services Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified Female candidates with related experience should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using (b) (“FE-SA-IK-02”) (/b) as subject of mail.
See Also: Onstream Group Recruitment
Application Deadline for StreSERT Services Limited Recruitment: 25th March, 2017.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.