Apply for UBA recruitment, March 2017 for Fresh Graduates in Nigeria. See the job description, eligibility, application procedure below.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), is one of Africa’s best and most resilient banking Groups with operations in 19 African countries and offices in three global financial centers: London, Paris and New York.
UBA Graduate trainee programme aims to inspire participants to discover the next stage of their lives after graduation.
At UBA Bank, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in across Africa and beyond. UBA goes to great ends to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talents where-ever they may be in the world.
UBA is recruiting for the following positions. Apply immediately to join UBA Bank.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Locations: Ilorin West, Kwara, Nigeria; Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria; Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria; Ibadan South-West, Oyo, Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
- Sale to prospective customers UBA’s E-banking products (U-Direct, U-Mobile, U-Pay, Prepaid cards,
- Debit cards), enroll new customers, and resolve related issues.
- Increase product sales, and customer loyalty by maintaining good client relationship.
- Branch General Ledger (GL) proofing.
- Cheque book issuance and maintenance.
- Ensure timely opening of new accounts on the system.
- Engage customers to cross sell bank products and services
- Support branch sales and service team.
- Process customer’s account opening, transfer, and closure request.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Sound knowledge of Banking products and services
- Good understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business
- Minimum Educational level – Diploma (OND/HND) in any Social science or Art related discipline.
- Prerequisite -Customer service experience Sales knowledge, skill & experience
- 27 years
How to Apply for UBA Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.