Access Bank recruitment is ongoing for fresh graduate trainees. See the job descriptions, eligibility, application procedure and closing date here.
Access Bank is a meritocratic organization that adequately rewards performance. Our Performance Management System measures each employee’s performance against clearly defined goals.
Access Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Application are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Office Admin Staff
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Do you have what it takes to work as a professional in the banking industry? Would you like to harness your skills and start your career Journey? Are you focused and ready to take on tomorrow? If Yes? Join the team of A-list professionals in Access Bank and explore career opportunities that will position you above other professionals in the banking industry
This programme is for you if you are:
- A graduate of any accredited Nigerian institution.
- Have the legal right to work in Nigeria.
- Are you willing to learn.
- In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation. This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Access Bank recruitment
Job Title: Executive Trainees
Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry? Would you like to make your passion your career? Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high calibre applicants.
What we are looking for:
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank or a Masters’ degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
Job Title: 2 Year Frontline Internship Programme
This is an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options or require work experience as a pre-requisite for an MBA program with a leading international university. The frontline internship program offers on-the-job experience and classroom trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills. On a quarterly basis, the applicant will be exposed to a minimum of 8 hours classroom training which is in addition to the on-the-job experience.
This program is for you if you:
- Have a Minimum of 2nd class lower degree from an accredited university
- Are below the age of 24 as at 2nd February 2017
- Have the legal right to work in Nigeria
- Are willing to learn
- Are unapologetically driven
How to Apply for Access Bank recruitment as a fresh graduate
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Access Bank recruitment Application Deadline: 9th February 2017
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.