UNILAG Postgraduate Admission List. The University of Lagos has released list of successful canidates for her post graduate programmes for the 2016/17 academic session.
The management of University of Lagos (UNILAG) has released the list of candidates admitted into its postgraduate programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The list of admitted candidates can be accessed online.
How To Check The Admission List
To check the admission list, visit http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/admissionList.php
Click on the links indicating the various programmes to access the list of candidates admitted into that particular programme.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2016/2017 Session
1. Visit Postgraduate School Website (www.unilagspgs.edu.ng) 2016/2017 admission.
2. Click on ‘current students’ link and update Biodata and change your password
3. Print Pay advice, Biodata, Acceptance Letter and Admission Letter
4. Take the Pay advice to designated banks for payment
5. Get the courses for First Semester from the Department
6. Go online to register the courses and submit it online afterward
7. Print four (4) copies of Course Form
8. The course forms need to be signed by the candidate, Head of Department, Bursar and School of Postgraduate Studies in that order.
9. Come to School of Postgraduate Studies and pick Prospectus for a fee #5,000 (Compulsory).
10. Proceed to Multipurpose Hall C for Screening. The School of Postgraduate Studies is the final stage of the registration process.
11.Students must pay both Obligatory and Tuition fees before they can register
12. Installment payment is only for Part-Time students. Full Time Students cannot apply for installment payment.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.