Remita Guide – In this guide, I will show you how to generate RRR code on Remita online payment. RRR is Remita Retrieval Reference code that allows the platform to authorize transaction. After the transaction, RRR code act as a transaction ID or a teller number.
Remita is an online payment platform used by various Government Agencies and provate enterprise in Nigeria to make payments. Apart from Government Agencies, individuals can also use Remita to make or receive payment using the platform.
How to generate RRR code on Remita online payment
2. Click on Make Payment On Remita Link
3. Enters The Amount You want To Pay In The Provided Input Box A Shown In The Diagram Below
4. Click On Generate Remita Payment Reference(RRR) Button
5. Write Down The Displayed Payment Reference Number (RRR)
6. Go To Any Commercial Bank Branch To Make Payment On The Remita Platform Using The Generated RRR. or make payment using your debit card
7. After Making Payment, It will reflect In The Student’s e-Wallet Within 15mins.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.