Are you Airtel subscriber? If yes, find the Airtel Smart Connect 2.0 Code here. See how to Activate Airtel smartCONNECT on your phone. Here you will find information about airtel smart connect family and friends code as well as airtel smart connect benefit.
smartCONNECT is Airtel’s default bonus plan for prepaid customers which offers bonuses on every recharge.
(a) Just buy a new Airtel SIM Card
(b) Register the SIM at any Airtel KYC registration point.
(c) Insert the SIM in your phone
(d) Recharge to start enjoying smartCONNECT bonuses
|smartCONNECT OVAJARA BONUS|
|Main Account credit||N100||N200||N 300||N 500||N 1,000|
|Bonus Credit – Voice||N250||N500||N750||N1,250||N2,500|
|Bonus Credit – Data||N250||N500||N750||N1,250||N2,500|
|Bonus Credit – Family & Friends||N100||N200||N300||N500||N1,000|
|Bonus Credit – Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook & BBM||N100||N200||N300||N500||N1,000|
|Total Credit||N 800||N 1,600||N 2,400||N 4,000||N 8,000|
|Bonus is valid for 7 days; Main Account Credit DOES NOT EXPIRE|
Benefits of Airtel Smart Connect
Question: What will I enjoy on smartCONNECT?
Answer: You will enjoy:
- 6X bonus on very recharge of N100 and above.
- 100% of your recharge in your main account.
- 250% of your recharge as bonus for voice calls to all networks.
- 250% of your recharge as data bonus.
- 100% of your recharge as Buddy Bonus to call family and friends
- 100% of your recharge as bonus for Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook & BBM
Question: Which additional bonuses are now available?
Answer: In additional to the usual 6X bonus, on every recharge of N100 and above, you will get 100% of your recharge as family and friends bonus; another 100% of your recharge for Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook and BBM. All bonuses are valid for 7 days and can be rolled over.
Question: Must I finish my bonus before the expiry date?
Answer: No. To enjoy what is left of your current bonus, recharge before the 7 day expiry date and you will enjoy what’s left of your previous bonus and the new bonus.
Question: What if I migrate out of smartCONNECT?
Answer: If you migrate out of smartCONNECT, you will no longer enjoy bonuses on every recharge.
Question: What happens to my bonus after the expiry date?
Answer: If you are unable to finish your bonus before the expiry date and you don’t recharge to roll over your bonus, you will lose the bonus.
Question: Does my main account balance expire?
Answer: Your main account balance does not expire.
Question: How do I get the most from my smartCONNECT SIM
Answer: The following tips tell you how to get the most from your smartCONNECT SIM:
- Recharge your line within the 7 day expiry period for your bonus or before you finish your credit.
- Register family and friends to enjoy the family and friends bonus on every recharge.
- Download and install Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook and BBM to enjoy the free social bonus valid for 7 days.
Question: How do I recharge?
Answer: Dial *126*PIN#
Question: What are the tariffs and call rates charged on smartCONNECT?
Answer: Applicable smartCONNECT tariffs as are follows:
- Airtel to All Local Networks & Top 5 International Destinations: 50 kobo/sec
- SMS to all Local Networks: N4/SMS
- International SMS: N15/SMS
- Data: 5 kobo/KB
*Top 5 International destinations are: USA, Canada, China, India, UK Fixed
- Airtel to All Local Networks: 60 kobo/sec
- Family and Friends Calls: 40 kobo/sec
- Bonus Data: N7/MB
- Social Data Bonus: N7/MB
Question: Where else can I get tariff information?
Answer: You can also get tariff information from any of our shops and website.
See Also: Apply for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
Question: How do I check my balance?
Answer: Dial *123#
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 66
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 82