See the Top 10 Network Marketing Like MMM in Nigeria to Join and Make Money. Please note that these are called Ponzi schemes. So, make sure you understand how they work and their risks before you join.
Top 10 Network Marketing Like MMM in Nigeria to Join and Make Money
1. MMM Nigeria (nigeria-mmm.net): MMM Nigeria is part of the MMM Global community, a Russian Ponzi scheme dated back to 1989.
MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED help to those who are ready to PROVIDE help, for FREE. All transferred funds to another participant are your help given by your own good will to another one, absolutely gratis.
The scheme promises a 30% return on investment to members.
A message on the site’s home page reads:
This is a community of ordinary people, selflessly helping each other, a kind of the Global Fund of mutual aid. This is the first sprout of something new in modern soulless and ruthless world of greed and hard cash. The goal here is not the money. The goal is to destroy the world’s unjust financial system. Financial Apocalypse! Before you join, be sure to be acquainted with our IDEOLOGY!
MMM currently is the most popular online money making portal in Nigeria. It ranks on alexa.com as the 10th most visited website in Nigeria as at today.
2. Ultimate Cycler (ultimatecycler.com): Is second most popular online money making Ponzi scheme in Nigeria, currently it is ranked in alexa.com as the 15th most visited site in Nigeria. The founder Peter Wolfing is United States based network marketer. When you register, you will need to donate the sum of N12,500 to a fellow member and the person will then confirm your donation.
The system (Admin) will put 4 other registered people under you from spillovers who will also pay you N12,500 each, into your bank account, making N50,000. You can also bring people to register under you if you can’t wait for the system to do it for you.
3. Givers forum (giversforum.net): is one of the top online money making Ponzi schemes in Nigeria just like MMM Nigeria, Ultimate Cycler, i-charity, crowd rising etc. With the increasing rate of new Ponzi schemes in Nigeria today, one can only imagine how long these schemes will trend on the web. The domain “giversforum.net” was registered on 17th October 2016 and it is already the 47th most visited site in Nigeria as today, this goes to show how popular givers forum has become and it is the 4th most popular ponzi scheme in Nigeria.
GIVERS FORUM is a community of givers, people who provide each other financial help on the principle of “Give, it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over…” In GIVERS FORUM you don’t have to make contracts or pledge your property, there are no lenders and no debtors. Everything is very simple: one participant asks for help — another one helps.
The only thing that GIVERS FORUM demands from its participants is to be honest and kind to each other. You ask for financial help when you need it, you give financial help when you are able to do it.
Just like MMM Nigeria, there is no central account, where all the System money flows to (and where it can be easily stolen from). All the money is only in the bank accounts of the participants themselves! In a lot of thousand and million private accounts. Participants transfer to each other directly, without intermediaries! (What are they for? : HOUSING) In fact, GIVERS FORUM only regulates the process and makes available to members several affordable housing projects across the nation — nothing more.
So the System completely belongs to the people. No kidding! It is a real mutual aid fund where ordinary people help each other to fulfil one of the most important needs in life.
4. Zar fund (zarfund.com): Zar fund is the 3rd most popular Ponzi scheme in Nigeria, currently ranking as the 57th most visited website in Nigeria as at today. The scheme is founded by Hannes Jordaan, an online entrepreneur living in South Africa. Zarfund help with direct funding for your financial needs. With this program you are just a click away from financial freedom.
After joining your level 1 upline’s referral link, you pay your upline 0.03btc per month to be in a position to receive the same from each of your level 1 downlines. This is followed by receiving the same amount from each of the two people you recruited. This initiates a chain such that with enough collection of funds from your level 1 downline you get to upgrade to level 2 in the same manner you joined. This process keeps expanding and helps you gain enough money in a convenient way.
5. Icharity (icharity.club): This is the 5th most popular ponzi scheme in Nigeria, currently ranking on alexa.com as 71st most visited website in Nigeria. International Charity Club (iCharity Club) is an International network of donors. iCharity.Club is a peer-to-peer donation platform for members to help other members in a systematic way. By using this platform, member can give and receive donations from each other. It is open to everybody, anywhere in the world can join this program.
The major difference between iCharity.Club and other networks is that iCharity.Club platform allows members to donate directly to each other (peer-to-peer) while other networks allow members to donate to each other through a central system (peer-to-server). This is why it has been very difficult for people to succeed in other networks being that every payment goes into a central system which further decides who to give, when to give and how to give members money.
6. Crow Rising (crowdrising.net): This is relatively new in the online Ponzi Scheme market in Nigeria, although it currently receive low traffic as it ranks at 143rd most visited site in Nigeria. The system was designed in such a way that it can be used by Fundraisers, such as for Charities, Schools, Clubs, Churches, non-profits, family, and personal financial needs etc., etc. The donations are NOT collected by the Administrator, nor are they automated by the system, rather donations are sent directly and personally from one member to another member, from one member’s payment processor to another member’s payment processor.
7. Get Help Worldwide (gethelpworldwide.com): Get help worldwide is one of the trending mutual fund peer-to-peer donation portal in Nigeria today. The scheme has only been in existence since August 2016 and it already having a major share in the mutual fund community.
It is simply an online Community where people are helping each other Financially Directly with No Third Parties Involved, whatever Help you give to someone financially grows by 30% if in Local currency or 50% if in Bitcoin in 30 days.
How Does Get help worldwide Work?
You declare the willingness to Give Help (click on “Provide Help”), type in the amount you wish to Provide as Help either in your Local Currency on in Bitcoin after which your account will be rewarded with One Time Registration Bonus (depending on amount of Help Provided). Help provided will start growing from the moment it was entered online at the rate of 30% for Local Currency or 50% for Bitcoin in 30 days, while you remain with your money till you are paired with who you will donate directly to. In GHW, you will be able to see picture of who you are donating to with their Country. Your Yield amount and date shows you Amount you can request on the 30th day and the date of Maturity. Say you have announced willingness to assist with $ 100 in Bitcoin, they will immediately start growing! By 50% in 30days, this $100 will become $150 in Bitcoin, if you declare willingness to give 1,000 in your Local currency (30% growth) in 30 Days it will become 1,300
Accordingly, you will be able to request for Help of $ 150 in Bitcoin or 1,300 in your Local currency. Participants who fail to upload their Picture will earn 30% of their Provided Help in Bitcoin in 30days and 20% of their Provided Help in Local Currency. Participants who Upload their Picture will Earn their Complete 50% in Bitcoin in 30days and 30% for Local Currency in 30days. Participants who upload fake pictures will be Blocked when their ID is requested and compared with the uploaded picture. However, you cannot Get Help if you have not Provided Help. Request for providing help comes to you in your Dashboard. If you do not do it within 48 hours, you will be removed from the system. (For all eternity) In cases of any matter regarding the topic our Support Team are ready to help and answer all your questions.
8. e-Cooperative.online: The influx of pyramid schemes and multi-level marketing in Nigeria took the internet by a storm, within the space of about 4 months a lot of them sprang up, many of them with similar model, which is promising a certain percentage on capital donated. For example MMM Nigeria gives 30%. But there is an innovation brought into the system by e-Cooperative.online, they do not promise any per cent on capital donated, rather it a simple system that enable members raise the money they seek for any business project, make money from their venture, show them ideas on how to manage the money they have made, and of course show them how that money can be multiplied using various financial instruments.
What is e-Cooperative.online?
E-cooperative is a simple system that enable members raise the money they seek for any business project, make money from their venture, show them ideas on how to manage the money they have made, and of course show them how that money can be multiplied using various financial instruments. There are two sides to ecooperative and you can choose which one you want to be involved in. The first side is the multilevel part of ecooperative. The second side is the business part.
Some of the services that ecooperative renders are – Fundraising through cooperative, Online and offline business development, Internet marketing and training, Online Advertising, Agro-economic ventures, Financial Empowerment services, Hire purchase service, Micro-credit, eCommerce/Online Shopping and Skill Acquisition training.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/momizat_functions.php on line 104
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/momizat_functions.php on line 170
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 66
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 82