Dangote Recruitment is Ongoing for Graduate Community Liaison Officers (CLO). Read here to see the job details, eligibility, how to apply and closing date.
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and Real Estate, Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Dangote Group requires the services of exceptional and highly motivated professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Liaison Officer (CLO)
Function/Domain: Corporate Communications
- The primary role of the CLO is to support the Community Relations Manager in the implementation of a community development and engagement strategy.
- The CLO will work as part of a team in managing community relations strategy within the Project target areas that will assist local people to:
- Identify issues and find solutions to their own needs.
- Work together in taking action on the issues identified, which affect their lives.
- Support the development of local governance within the community
Implementation of community development strategy:
- Work with the Community Relations Manager (CRM) in implementing a community development strategy that has clear guidelines, maintains confidentiality, a mechanism for follow up work and clearly fits in with the aims, objectives and actions for implementation over a 5-year period.
- Support the CRM during outreach programmes and in developing relations with key individuals and groups in the target areas in the Project host communities.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- A degree or HND in Sociology, Community or Rural Development, Political Science, Humanities or related fields.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent verbal and written skillsGood facilitation skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Ability to speak local language is essential (Yoruba and Ijebu dialect)
- At least five years working experience in similar role.
- Demonstrated experience in working with rural communities & community groups especially in troubled areas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th March, 2017.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.