KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Tax Graduate Trainee is ongoing. See the job description, eligibility, how to apply and closing date here.
KPMG Nigeria – Our client, a fully integrated and efficient downstream player with leading positions in the Nigeria Oil Industry. The Company is one of the largest and leading marketer of refined products, including quality gasoline, marine and aviation fuels in the downstream industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Graduate Trainee
Auto Req ID: 9812BR
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be below 26 years old.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) in ONE sitting.
- Law graduates must have both a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree at first/ undergraduate degree and also at Law school .
- About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree at first/ undergraduate degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications will not be considered for this position) .
Note: Only eligible candidates will be shortlisted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.