There is ongoing Greatview Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Finance and Admin Manager. See the job description, eligibility, application procedure and closing date here.
Greatview Nigeria Limited specialises in providing good quality and cost effective services in Civil Engineering, Infrastructural Design, Environmental Impact Assessment Services, Construction and Construction management, Marine Construction, Renewable Energy and Solar technology as well as
Consultancy Services in relation to these different fields. This is achieved by the application and mixture of synergies of our various alliances and the best blend of available engineering business, social or developmental needs.
Greatview Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Greatview Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Manager
- Facilitating and driving key strategic initiatives of the Company
- Driving decision that create medium-long term business improvement
- Translating strategies to actionable and qualitative plan
- Mobilizing and managing teams of individuals charge with strategy
- Setting up of a proper accounting function for the Company
- Responds to inquiries from the Managing Director and the Board regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like
- Ensure a clean and timely year end audit
- Report on the critical performance ratio of the Company
- Monitor cost and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc)
- Oversees the general accounting function, cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, balance sheet management (excluding inventory related items) and rebate management
- Ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected
- Supervises the completion of Federal and State tax reporting requirements
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information/performance
- Ensure the monthly Bank reconciliation are performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversees the general administration of the Company
- HND or B.Sc in Accounting or any related social science course
- Minimum of 4 -6 years experience
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA or CIMA is an added advantage
How to Apply for Greatview Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th February, 2017.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.