Pulse.ng – Ringier Digital Marketing Recruitment for B2B Digital Marketer at ringier.ng, 2017. See the eligibility, how to Apply and closing date here.
Ringier first set foot in Nigeria, Africa’s largest market, in 2012. Built on Swiss technology, Ringier is producing innovative mass-reach digital products like the country’s leading news and entertainment platforms and digital agency.
Operating in Africa’s largest economy, our local team brings innovative mobile-first solutions to multinational companies, local champions and SMEs alike.
Job Title: B2B Digital Marketer
Great opportunity for a B2B digital marketer with e-commerce, digital marketing and sales skills to join a dynamic and fast growing international company. The role requires a strategic thinker, with experience of presenting new business solutions and strategies aligned to business goals.
Reporting to the Director, Products and Key Projects, you will join the team and play a leading role in formulating the business’s strategic plan. You will have overall responsibility and accountability for global marketing of the company’s products. You will lead and mentor the business’s sales team along with the head of business development, and work closely with the online marketing and account management teams to ensure the company meets its short and long-term sales targets.
You will have excellent communication skills and the energy and dynamism required to lead and inspire teams to deliver against their targets. Ideally, you would have gained both digital marketing and sales experience working in a global B2B organisation with a strong technical focus. During your career you will have gained a good understanding of selling cloud-based, IT and digital marketing products, have undertaken trade-fairs, media, Branding, Copywriting – media advertising, mailshots, Sales promotion, market research & pricing and web advertising & selling. This role may require international travel to the company’s subsidiaries as well as clients and customers located around Africa.
- Achieve a monthly sales revenue target.
- Focus on inbound lead follow-up and outbound prospecting.
- Developing new product/service identification, and sales and marketing strategies.
- Establishing and reporting on sales activity KPIs and ROI.
- Closely working with the Director, Products and Key Projects, Head of Business Development and Managing Director to achieve desired results.
- Working with online marketing departments and sales teams to ensure targets for product sales are met to achieve the company’s short and long-term business plans.
- Prepare and present quality presentations and demos to prospective customers.
- Senior level communication with directors.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree in Marketing, Sales/ related fields
- Excellent command of the English language
- A minimum of 2 years sales/ marketing experience
- Expertise in new product development and marketing creation
- Demonstrable track record in devising and implementing marketing strategy for channel sales
- Experience in CRM management (preferably Salesforce)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email CVs/LinkedIn URL to: email@example.com
The YaaNews Crew
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/momizat_functions.php on line 104
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/momizat_functions.php on line 170
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 66
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/43/d710733714/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Yaanews/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 82