There is an ongoing Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment for Sales Analyst. See the job description, application procedure and closing date here.
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment
In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative to identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: Technical Training Manager
- Lead all group technical training programs for business units on technical competencies, operations and maintenance of business units’ machines and equipment. Active involvement as a trainer is expected.
- Access technical training requirements and apply appropriate planning strategies to ensure company has qualified personnel to meet organizational requirements
- Partner with senior leaders, HR and functional leaders to understand training and development strategy based on needs of organization.
- Manage technical training team. Conducts performance reviews and set goals; provide regular feedback to team.
- Manage operations and some corporate functional area training programs; with facilitation and delivery to include: Technical skills development through on-the-job training, train-the-trainer, and instructor led classes and computer based training etc.
- Lead and design, development and implementation of technical training programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet training and development needs and program goals.
- The candidate should possess a B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10 years total working experience (minimum of 3-5 years in a similar industry).
- Change leadership
- Developing others
- Result oriented
- Problem solving/Judgment and Decision making skills
- Customer focus
How to Apply for Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 8th March, 2017.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.