Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
Palladium International is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Project Overview and Role
- This key role is responsible for providing complete administrative, facilities and financial support to Palladium’s Abuja office. The role liaises with a wide range of stakeholders including office visitors, external vendors and internal clients of all levels to ensure the effective running of the office.
- This role is maternity cover with an expected period of 15th March to 15th July 2017.
Administration and logistics:
- Serve as the point of contact for office management duties including maintenance, mailing, correspondence, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Manage relationships with facility management staff, ensuring that maintenance issues are raised and addressed.
- Management of office supplies, including coffee, tea, printing paper, stationery and other consumables.
- Review vehicle logs and maintenance details for office vehicles.
- Maintain Asset Register for Palladium corporate assets in Abuja, including regular updates and annual asset counts.
- Maintain filing systems including payments, contracts and procurement documentation.
- Coordinate immigration and customs requests for international consultants and staff as required, and liaising with National Planning Commission (NPC) and processing visa extensions.
- Provide occasional administrative and logistical support to new programmes and those without an office in Abuja,
- Co-ordinate the Abuja medical and Group Life insurance policies with the local insurance providers, in conjunction with HR, ensuring new starters are added to Palladium policies and registered with statutory bodies
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
- Coordinate with IT staff locally and in London regarding all office equipment.
- Assist in planning conference calls and meetings including the logistical arrangements for local meetings and international conference calls and web casts, with support from IT where required.
- Provide support to the Abuja Management Team as required.
- Provide management and mentoring for office support staff as required.
- Manage office field vouchers to ensure accurate and timely reporting of Abuja office financials.
- Manage Palladium Nigeria’s corporate bank account, including online banking, management of cheques, and liaison with local Account/Relationship Manager.
- Coordinate remittances and schedules for National Housing Fund (NHF) and National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
- Coordinate withholding tax (WHT) deductions and remittances to FIRS as required.
- Support during internal and external audits of Palladium Nigeria entities / projects.
- Other financial tasks as required by Palladium Nigeria.
- Ensure proper management of petty cash for office requirements.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers in line with corporate policies, processes and delegated authority.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Relevant tertiary education
- At least 5 years relevant work experience
- Highly effective organisational and people skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Excellent command of relevant Nigerian languages to aide communication with suppliers, partners and staff.
- Experience in time management and correspondence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2017.
Advertisement: Hookup with sugar mummy in Nigeria.
Click here to see the latest Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.