AAUA Resumption Date – See Correct Details on AAUA resumption Date
Fresh students and Post SIWES students of Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) are to resume March 5, 2017 while returning students are to resume March 12,2017.
Students should disregard any information about the extension of resumption date.
AAUA Resumption Date
Interested students can obtain their Application Forms online as from Monday, 27th February, 2017, by following these steps:
1. Visit www.hostel.aaua.edu.ng
2. Log in with your Matric Number (Returning Students) or JAMB Reg. No. (New Students), and select your current level.
3. Complete the Bio-data Form accordingly.
4. Make a payment of #1,000.00 for Application Form online via BANKIT or E-TRANZACT.
5. Print out the Application Form after payment.
6. If eligible to pay the Hostel fees, Kindly proceed with the payment via BANKIT (as in step 4) as follows: Male (#8,000), Female(#10,000), FDR (#5,000).
NOTE: Only those who have paid their school fees can pay the Hostel Fees.
7. Print out the Hostel Slip which contains the Hostel Name, Room Number and the Bed Space Number.
8. Submit a photocopy of your Application Form and the Hostel Slip to the Hall Manager.
Immediately the list is out, it will be announced.